Thursday, May 22, 2008

Food Messes

I love my kids. I really do! I wish that I would have though to get a picture of this, but I was kind of upset at the time. Oh well. So, I made some butterscotch pudding this morning. I had a bowl and then I left the other bowl on the kitchen counter, not thinking about it. I got done, and then went out in the living room and just about had a heart attack! There was DD1 and DD2 smearing the bowl of pudding all over the living room carpet and themselves. AARRRGGG! And then just now, I found DD1 and DS sitting on the spot where I just cleaned with the carpet cleaner eating out of a jar of peanut butter! (BTW, thank goodness for the carpet cleaner - that had to be one of our best investments since we have been married!)

Aren't kids just wonderful!

No comments: