Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little bit of sunshine :)

So, things have been going a lot better since I last posted.

We now have two working cars again. We bought a 2007 Grand Caravan to replace the one that was totaled. And we finally took the Protege to the shop. Apparently, the problem was NOT the transmission after all and was only $450 to fix. A lot better than we had dared to hope. So now I am going to be a lot more free this summer than I thought that I was going to be!

Ryan is doing well, with no more signs of the asthma. We found a great Pediatrician now, thank goodness! He told me that Ryan most likely has reactive airway disease, which is a way of saying childhood asthma without getting the insurance companies all bent out of shape. Apparently what the ER doctor said was mostly correct about it having to do with the cold that Ryan had, but that he was a bit old for hat, and that is why we have a diagnosis of RAD.

Ryan is also very excited because he gets to have swimming lessons in about 2 weeks. I am excited too, because I am planning on us going swimming a lot this summer, and it will help me rest a bit easier, while I am keeping an eye on all three kids in the pool.

I finished the Harry Potter series as well. I really like it, and hope to own it someday. I am also really looking forward to the moving coming the summer. It will be interesting to see what is included in the movie.

Anyway, that is the major update on everything.

Have a happy day!

No comments: