Friday, June 4, 2010

Do you believe in Magic?

The other day I was finally getting to one of my least favorite chores -folding the laundry. As I was folding some of my own clothes, I came to a conclusion - MY CLOTHES ARE MAGIC!

Why, you may ask? Let me expound...

In spite of my weight, I have a fairly good self esteem. A little distorted even. I don't see myself as being 250 pound. I really don't. Drop maybe 50 pounds(or 75), and you see what I see. So when I hold up my clothes it shocks me some times.

Do I really fit into these clothes? They aren't too big? Impossible!

And then I go to put my clothes on ...

And all of a sudden they DO fit my body, the way I see my body.

And I came to this conclusion -

My clothes shrink when I put them on.

It's not just in my head ...

IT'S MAGIC!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I so need your clothing

Cluttered Brain said...

Wow! i need your clothing too!!
Magic clothes!!! LOL.
All right!

A.W. said...

This sounds like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! I know what you mean though, every time I hold up a pair of pants or shorts I am sure they are too huge for me! Then I put them on & sometimes they become too small!