Thursday, January 6, 2011

So, where have I been?

Well, I have been a bit out of it for the last little bit. I just haven't had energy to do much lately - which was finally explained right before Christmas. I tested positive for Mono. I probably had had it for at least a month before I got it diagnosed. BUT, I am starting to get some energy back. So, you should see more from me in the near future. :)

One project I am doing this year is a 365 picture a day group. I am going to go ahead and post those on here as well. It should definitely be interesting to see what I end up getting out of it.

I am also going to go back and blog about things that I should have, like this super cool plate someone sent me to blog about, but I just haven't been able to yet. And I feel REALLY bad about that.

So, anyway, here's to getting my blogging started up again!

Oh, and:

Happy Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year

since I missed all of those this year. :)

No comments: