Thursday, June 26, 2008

And so we start again...

Well, we just got an e-mail from our agent saying that our offer was not accepted and that the seller has accepted another offer. I cried. We were not told that there was another offer on the table. If we had known that we would have done it differently. We may have even offered 102 instead of the 97 we did offer. We got the e-mail at about 10:30 tonight after we got home, so I was not able to talk to our agent. I want to find out what kind of offer the seller took, to see if we would have gotten the house if we were notified of the multiple offer. AARRGGGGG! I loved that house! Part of the problem is that it is a personal and emotional thing to pick out a house. How do we not add emotion to the process, so that we do not get burned like this again?

1 comment:

smiliesar said...

I'm so sorry! That sucks. I hope you are able to find an even better house for your family. Good Luck on the search.