Monday, March 23, 2009

My Quiet Mornings

Well, the kids just went back to school after spring break. Today I have my quiet mornings back.

I love that Jenny gets to go to school, and for my own selfish reasons. Sam takes her nap in the morning, which gives me about 2 hours worth of peace and quiet. I love being able to have time just to myself, and I was suprised at how much of a difference it made for me to not have that time.

I love my kids dearly, but I also need time to be by myself. I am going to have to figure out what to do when the summer break comes around.

I love my quiet mornings. :)

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Oh Liz, don't envy my seasons. We have eight months of winter, 2 months of spring/tornado season, 1 month of summer, and 1 month of fall. I can't even count of sunshine a bit through the winter. It's one thing for it to be cold, snowy and sunny, but a whole nother thing for there to be 3.5feet of snow, -50 with the wind chill and no sun in sight (even through the clouds. I don't like having to have all the lights on during the day, especially when the south side of my house is all windows! I guess it's like people with curly hair wanting straight and straight wanting curly. Thanks for the kid look comment too! Sometimes I think Brig and I are the only ones who see it!