Thursday, April 16, 2009

And it began with violence


So, I got a phone call from the nurses office at about 11:15 this morning informing me that Ryan fell off of the monkey bars and bit his tongue. He was still crying, so they asked if I wanted to go and get him, so I did.

When I got there I found out that one of his bottom front teeth was loose, and later on in the afternoon, it fell out. This is the first tooth that he has lost, and he is very excited. He is disappointed that the tooth fairy doesn't get to visit until Saturday though, because we are going to the dentist, to make sure things are OK. I think that part of the root broke off of his tooth, and is still in his gums.
While still at the school, and describing what happened, he said, "Mommy, I lost my gravity."

I Love my boy.




4 comments:

chadnsyd said...

Liz, Ryan looks SOOOOO grown up! Tyler will be supremely jealous that he lost his first tooth. Take care!

Anonymous said...

good luck at the dentist... he sure does look excited...

Liz Autry said...

The trip to the dentist was goo. There was not anything left, as I had feared. It does look like his new tooth is right there though. It wil be interesting to see how long it takes for it to start coming up!:)

smiliesar said...

What a funny boy you have.