Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life in General

So, I guess I should bring everything up to speed. The last few months have been a bit rough.

We did find out at the end of December we found out that we are going to be having another boy. This is what I really wanted, so that our family is even. Silly of me, I know, but oh well. I am 99% sure that this is our last, so I am grateful the baby is going to be what I was hoping.

Health wise, not so go. Back in October I had a Kidney infection, which hospitalized me for 1 day. And made life miserable for about a week. I have also thrown my back out twice. Not fun.

From then on until about 1 week ago, someone in our family has been sick. Different every time, but still, it has been tiring. At least we got 2-3 days each holiday so that we could actually be around people! I am happy that it seems we are becoming more healthy again. AND that when I thought that Sam was getting sick last week, I was mistaken. She is just getting all 4 of her 2 year molars at the same time, so she has been in and out of misery.

About my pregnancy. It seems to be my worst out of the four. There is nothing really majorly wrong with me, but I am getting tired of it. I have been getting really dizzy, so I really can't do much. My doc sent me to a Cardiologist, which has been a bit scary for me, but I have survived. There is nothing wrong with my heart. What is happening is that because I have a naturally low blood pressure( been about 99/60 ish at every doc visit)blood is pooling in my legs. This is being remedied mostly by having compression socks on all the time. It has not taken it away completely - I still need to keep my feet up when possible and so on - but it has made a MAJOR difference in how I am feeling. However, I have had to ask to be released from my calling as a Nursery worker. I just plain can't handle it. Oh well - I am ok with that.

Anyway, that should catch us up pretty much. I hope!:)

No comments: