Sunday, May 11, 2008

The love of a dear little boy

Well, my little boy really loves me - and he got the whole ward laughing during sacrament meeting. I was out trying to get dd2 to go to sleep when the primary kids went up to sing their song. I walked in toward the end of song and was about to sit down with the family when they were done. During that little moment of silence before they head back to their families Ryan said loud enough for even the people in the back to hear "Wait, lets sing it again - my mom is here now!" Everyone got a good laugh and the bishop ended up getting up and reminding the primary children to be reverent because it was still sacrament meeting. They did not sing it again, though afterward many people came up and told me that they should have. It was very sweet.:)

No comments: