Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Little Mountain Goat

So, Samantha will be turning 1 on the 29th. She is in to EVERYTHING! One way to describe her is you ball Ryan and Jenny together, and then you have Sam.

So, she climbs. A lot. Last Sunday Darrell found her sitting on the kitchen table. And everyday we lose track of her for a moment and we always know where to find her - sitting on the keyboard on my desk trying to play the computer. We had to put a screen saver lock on the computer becasue of this. We are going to have to bolt things to the wall after we move!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my little Sammer Jammer very much - she is just high maitenance and is starting to drive me crazy. Oh, and she looks to be just as brilliant as her brother and sister seem to be. She definitely fits in well with this family!

No comments: